Whether it is for a hen’s party, divorce party, birthday, social club event or just for a great time, our pole parties are a great way to celebrate anything.
Maybe you want to do a couples night and get the guys involved. Whatever the reason, get a group of friends together, choose your party and get ready for a lot of laughs and fun. Take loads of photos and walk away with some new skills to impress your friends.
What you get
The pole studio is all yours. One of our wonderful instructors will teach you how to strut your stuff around a pole. You will learn cool moves and spins around the pole, body rolls, sexy walks and so much more, which we will then package up into a fun routine.
What should you wear?
We recommend you wear clothes that will allow you to move. You will be swinging around a pole with lots of moves and floor work. If you are going out afterwards maybe bring a change of clothes – we are happy to store anything for you to pick up during the week if you don’t want to take it with you. We encourage you to dress in anything that will make the party fun and if it is sexy you want, bring along your favourite high heels. It is all about you and having a good time. We do ask that you don’t apply any lotion the day of you pole party as it makes the poles very slippery and if you could please remove all hand and ankle jewellery as it damages the pole.
Aerial Hoop & Silk Parties
Our instructor will take demonstrate a number of moves that can be performed on the hoop, giving you something to strive for.
You will then be taken through basic ways to get up and down and down and some spinning moves. Maybe not how to be P!nk straight away but you will be working on it! Learn the basics of climbing and foot locks and some basic tricks. Our instructor will show you a routine that combines skill and grace.
What should you wear?
Hoop and silks are a little different to pole – you need to cover up bare skin to prevent silk and hoop ‘burns’. So wear leggings and a t-shirt that covers your underarms and midriff and it is bare feet for these ones. Please no lotions or jewellery as it damages our silk and hoops. If it is hoops you are doing, you may also like to throw a pair of gloves in, or we do sell them at the studio.
What should we bring?
Apart from lots of enthusiasm, you are welcome to bring your own food and drinks (non-alcoholic as we are not licensed) but we recommend you keep it simple as it gives you more pole time.
How do I book?
You will need to know approximate numbers to book the party. You can let us know confirmed numbers the week prior to the party. Call 97051250 or email email@example.com to book a party you’ll remember for years to come.
6 to 10 people
$35 per person with nibbles provided or $33 per person without nibbles.
$32 per person with nibbles provided or $30 per person without nibbles.
$29 per person with nibbles provided or $26 per person without nibbles.
Prices are for one hour. Longer parties are available – add $50 per ½ hour.
We require 50% deposit to book your party.
Kids parties: $19 per child, without food. Call 97051250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request pricing with food (minimum 6 children).
- In case of cancellation, up to 10 days before the party, you will get 50% of your deposit refunded to your card. If you cancel less than 10 days before your party, you will lose the full deposit.
- If you are late to your party, the time will be shortened to reflect the original booking.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded their money.
- When booking a party, we must select the group size. If the number of people changes and your rate is affected by it, you MUST let us know at least 24 hours ahead of time.
- Payment must be made in full prior to the party.
- If anyone is under the age of 18 we require written consent from their guardian or parents.
- Whilst we want your party to be fun, we do ask that you listen to your instructors. Aerial silk hoop and pole can be dangerous sports and require concentration and skilled tuition.
- All members of the party must complete a waiver before commencing.